Last week GoodGuide held its annual holiday party, giving us a chance to take a breather from generating ratings and writing code. Although we haven’t had many holiday parties (we’re a young company), it’s becoming tradition to have a dessert bake-off. This year’s entries were especially delicious. Read on for the recipes.
- Flora’s Famous Zucchini Cake – winner, “Most Gourmet”
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Trail Mix Bar
- Riesling Baked Pears with Cardamom Whipped Cream – winner, “Healthiest”
- Junior’s Apple Caramel Cheesecake
- Is It Really Better Than Sex Cake
- Yellow Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
- Pumpkin Pie – tie for “Yummiest”
- Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake – tie for “Yummiest”
- Egg Nog (not pictured)
How would these desserts rate on GoodGuide? Not very well, so it’s a good thing the holiday bake-off only happens once a year!